Coo: Connect & Organise
Set up by Shilpa Bhandarkar, an ex- city lawyer who has a busy schedule to navigate and juggle everyday, this app is a really easy way to stay on top of the where, what and who in your children’s busy school and social calendars. Already making it’s way into schools, the app is a great invention for busy parents. This is what she had to say about it.
“Having kids can be overwhelming! When is that dinosaur project due? Is swimming on Thursday or Friday this term? Any recommendations for a good half-term camp in North London? The list of things to remember and organise is endless.
Coo is a fabulous new free app designed to help busy parents from the same schools, clubs and classes connect. It also allows parents to organise all their children’s activities in one place.
This video explains it best.
Designed by two London parents based on their personal experience, Coo has features that every parent will love:
- Live, individual calendars for each school group (and a consolidated personal calendar that brings them all together)
- Up to date class distribution list with real time access to phone numbers and addresses
- A news feed to share information (e.g. spelling lists, notes from Curriculum evenings) and photographs
- Great way for parents who don’t make school pick-ups and drop-offs to stay in touch with what is going on.
- Total privacy – small, closed groups so effectively the opposite of Facebook.
For more information or to contact the founder please see below.